Media Sales Manager : Maidstone
£28,000 - £38,000 basic salary + uncapped commission.
Private medical insurance
Supplemental pay types:
Due to continued growth and expansion, my client is now actively seeking a Media Sales Manager to help lead the
charge on one of our market leading media platforms.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who ideally has a minimum of 2-3 years media sales experience
across print: digital : events, to work on an internationally recognised market leading media platform.
As part of the role, you will need to be an ambitious, highly self-motivated, and professional Individual who has
strong communication skills, is confident when interacting with clients by phone, face to face, email and via
You will also be an excellent new business ‘hunter’ leading the charge and helping the existing team to identify
and acquire an expanded range of new clients.
Working closely with senior management and the editorial team, this is a fantastic opportunity to develop your
skill set and become involved in a fast moving and rewarding business sector with real opportunity for strong
OTE is generous and there is a clear career plan to fast track the right candidate into a senior management
· Generating and maximising business by phone, email and face to face
· Generating revenue across multiple platforms including print, digital and events whilst meeting / exceeding
targets and adhering to deadline(s).
· Maintaining existing and developing client relationships
· Successfully achieve and/or exceed specified individual, team and performance targets (KPI’s)
· Ensure all customer and account information is recorded accurately through CRM whilst developing and
maintaining the CRM database to the highest standards
· Compose and present business proposals to a high standard
· Attend relevant functions and exhibitions (International travel)
· Show initiative, innovate, bring new ideas to the table
· Regular reports directly into Group Publishing Director and Managing Director
What we are looking for in a new team member:
· Ideally at least 2 - 3 years media or strong event sales experience. Although will consider applicants from senior
sales executives from other sectors as well
· Confident, intelligent with great communication skills and tenacity to succeed
· IT literate with good knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and Office
· The role is office based with regular international travel